Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i'm back

total apologies all around. i have had every intention of updating my blog on a regular basis, but the whole fatherhood thing has thrown me off my schedule. i can not complain about it one bit. currently, scout is on my lap as i type. it won't last much longer, so this is just a not of recognition. i have been slack and it will improve.
life is going great. i finish my work on the beach in 10 days, and i start teaching in the classroom in 13 days. not much room in between. but really, what else would i be doing?
life has been interesting to say the least. i have had many adventures and exciting times over the past few weeks. i would have liked to shared them but there was no time, and truly there is more exciting things to share coming up in the days ahead.
we are out of here- team dad and daughter.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?