Friday, February 16, 2007

beddy bye bye

i just put my daughter to bed. now it is my bed time. it is difficult for me to even imagine my life without such a wonderful little girl in it. i am so blessed and so in love with my little girl. wow, how life changes when you have a child...
once again, my writing must suffer due to lack of time and energy. but i am still present in my day to day life. the computer just seems to take a major back seat to the rest of lifes events.
today, i was up at 5:30 a.m. entertaining scout, then it was breakfast, then work, then home to work in the yards, then dinner, then dishes, then shower, then putting the girl down, then computer (barely), then spend a few minutes with my wife, then bed for me. good thing it is a friday. and to think, i used to be only considering going out around this time of the evening.
live i said, my life has changed.
off to the beach tomorrow for a morning swim and then home to mow the lawn. what a weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?